Miller Office Equipment was founded in 1975 and is a pioneer in Office Equipment Sales, Service, and Supplies in Oklahoma. With offices in McAlester, Ada & Antlers, we provide total imaging solutions for printers, copiers, fax machines, and multi-function devices with cost-efficient, environmentally-conscious products, service and supplies. Our number one priority is to provide our customers with superior Customer Care as well as outstanding products, services, and supplies.
Account Sales Representative in the Muskogee/Poteau/Sallisaw/Tahlequah area. View this position.
Account Sales Representative
We have an upcoming position for an Account Sales Representative in the Muskogee/Poteau/Sallisaw/Tahlequah area. As a key member of our copier sales team, you will sell our full line of Canon products to businesses and corporations
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated professional looking to expand their career in business-to-business sales. Our Account Sales Representatives are given protected territories. If you have the skill and can follow a proven sales process, our management team will give you the sales training, coaching, and necessary support to be successful within our organization! Our ability to attract top professionals is a testament to the quality organization that we have built over the last 46 years. By joining Miller Office Equipment, you will become a part of an expanding office technology company that will enable you to grow professionally and participate in its success.
In addition to a flexible and pleasant work environment, we offer a comprehensive benefits package:
- Competitive salary base, plus un-capped commission and incentives.
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance.
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- 401k Savings Plan/401(k) Matching.
- Paid Vacations, Sick Leave and Holidays.
- In-house Training.
- Company Car, Computer & Fuel.
Our ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of sales experience preferable
- Must have EXCELLENT communication skills, interpersonal skills, and a strong desire to succeed
- Be coach-able, trainable, and willing to follow a proven sales process
- Results-oriented, goal driven, and resilient against rejection
- Must be fluent with technology and be agile in learning new developments in technology
- Excellent at building relationship skills, with the ability to adapt to the environment
- Must be analytical and extremely detailed with excellent follow up and problem solving skills
- Keen sense of initiative and positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change with attention to detail
- Ability to reach & exceed sales quota
- Ability to work with all levels of employees and managers
- Ability to handle self-paced projects within Work From Home/Office hybrid environment.
- Time management is of the essence, ability to multi-task in this role is critical.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Daily communication with management and sales teams
- Working independently prospecting new businesses
- Daily travel within designated territory
- Must be willing to make in-person cold-calls and make dials daily to meet and exceed sales metrics
- Generation of weekly appointments with qualified clients
- Must be able to present products to decision makers within the assigned territory
- Must be willing to negotiate the terms of agreement with closing the sale
- Provide dealer-account operational support
- Interface with internal/external staff and clients
- Obtain product knowledge
- Consult in the areas of business process improvement and problem solving
- Respond and follow up on inquiries and general requests
- Sales skills are essential and you must be willing to add new businesses while growing existing accounts
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and your resume to RESUMES@MILLEROFFICE.COM. We would love to hear from you!
© 2023 Miller Office Equipment